Saturday, February 12, 2011

reuinited

Today was a challenging day.  It was my first day back at school, and Miles first day at daycare, which I have decided to call a baby party.  Amy gave me the same tip her husband gave her, babies need to have their own life too.  So, I need to remember that Miles is just heading out on his own adventure everyday.  He is at a fabulous baby party with toys, drinks, and naps.  But really, it mostly made me sad that we wouldn't get to snuggle the day away anymore.  It was nice to see the kids at school, they greeted me with huge smiles and lots of hugs.  But the best part of the day was when I got to go and pick up my baby.  He greeted me with the best smile and lots of hugs, too.  Here is a photo of us back home after our long day apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment